Please do not make a decision to close the pool until the governor’s next announcement. We have lost so much for this summer, and there is research that proves that COVID19 is not transmitted in water. There are many swim organizations and clubs looking at ways to hold swim practices. Please wait to decide.

Please, consider running the pool on a modified schedule, and not closing completely.

We will pay an admission fee each time to use the pool instead of an annual pass.

Please do this for your citizens, who have lost so much. Thank you. Alyssa Bauer